See Ya Later Creative Writing

It is finally time for the end of the school year and the ending to my creative writing class.

This classroom has definitely changed a whole lot since the beginning of the year. I remember walking into this fun classroom everyday with my regular writing journal where I stuffed all of my thoughts and writing topics. I wrote what was going on in my life or how I was feeling that certain day. Some days they were super happy and filled with jokes from class periods before, then other days would just be straight venting in my journal. I enjoyed the days where we just watch movies and  sometimes not even review them, but just watch them for fun. When I walked into this class I had no clue that one person in this class would eventually become my best friend and never knew how funny and creative other people in this class could be. Some people unfortunately left this class since the beginning of the year, but they missed out. I was super stoked when we got the Blog assignments and started working with computers because I enjoy typing and sharing my experiences and thoughts with others. I also have this bright orange laptop with some of my favorite stickers on, that I am currently making this post with right now, and I hardly had a purpose for it until this class gave it a purpose… so thanks.

This class and the assignments that went with it, taught me how to open up my horizons and use deeper and more meaningful language when I write. I learned more sense words and how to describe set pieces with more proper vocabulary, like I’m trying to sound smart right now. Just wanted to share a last thank you to this class for being super fun and chill, but also teaching me some meaningful and useful things.